Saturday 19 May 2012

Bucket List Update! (I'm Baaaack!)

It's official! I have internet in my house again - HURRAH!!! And boy, do I have a lot to tell you. Over the next few days I will be blogging until my fingers bleed; telling tall tales about World Book Night and the wonderful happenings since the big day; Groezrock Festival - only the best weekend of my life, and much, much more. But first, what better way to welcome myself back to the old blog than to announce that I have a BUCKET LIST UPDATE to inform you of! It's a good one, I promise!


Number Four: Leave My Job (i.e. Next).
Yes! It's official! It's happened! After five, long, years I am bidding fairwell to next. I tell you, when I handed in my notice I was literally shaking I was that excited! So now I have only three shifts left until my notice is over and I never have to say I work there again. Which leads me onto my next point...

Number Four: Get A Job Doing Something I love
I certainly have! A while ago I wrote about doing some volunteer work at a nursery, well I am now a part of the team (HOORAY!) and I absolutely love it! The other members of staff are awesome, the children are lovely, I'm generally excited to start my shifts and I always leave smiling. Basically; I'm happy! 

Anyway! I must take my leave as it is my Uncle's wedding reception tonight. I will be back though so keep your eyes peeled!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment