Wednesday 21 March 2012

Another Bucket List Update

It appears to be that time again, time for another new post about what else I can scratch off my Bucket list! This time I can only cross off two things, but it's better than nothing.

Number Forty-Three: Steward Leeds Festival 2012
I applied, put down my deposit, and am just hoping my referee for this will give me a glowing recommendation (I'm sure they will!) and so it is (pretty much) a definite go ahead! I can't wait! I am even toying with the idea of working Bestival too; summer will be awesome!
 
Number Fifty: Go back to gigs in Manchester
Where this wouldn't really hold much significance to anyone else, but it is still a feat for me, I won't bore into the details however. Saturday the 17th of March I went to ManchFESTer 2 (special thanks to Andy for being an absolute legend!!) which is an all day festival organised by my friend Kieran (Kelly) and I had a fantastic time! The lineup included favourites of mine: Apologies, I Have None (who are both awesome musically and the loveliest guys I have ever met), Above Them (ditto), ONSIND and many, many others. Will there be another ManchFESTer on the horizon? I will be keeping my eyes, and ears, peeled.

Number Sixty: Start getting work experience towards my PGCE/TEFL (Update)
I have officially started my TEFL training! It is all online, but thanks to wowcher (urgh, I hate the advert for that website so much) I saved a bundle on the price. I wish myself luck!


Very short post this time, but, hopefully, I will have more to cross off next month, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment