Thursday 19 April 2012

My Plans for WBN

I wanted to make World Book Night really special so I have made little notes to put inside each of the books I am going to be giving out:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  

Each one with a tiny request on it. I want people to take a picture of themselves holding the book (or if people are too shy then just of the book itself) next to a sign with the name of their home town, city, or even country to show just how far the book has travelled!

 
I intend to make a map on here with book cursers in various parts of the country and, hopefully, other countries too, that when clicked on show the picture that people have sent! I just thought it'd be a lovely way to see just how many other book lovers are out there and possibly make some new friendships out of it. 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
I don't know if people will actually send me anything, or if they'll just send me abusive emails (I certainly hope I won't receive the latter!) but I am going to remain hopeful never-the-less. If nothing else, the readers will receive a lovely little bookmark! Only time will tell!


I wish myself luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment